This winter has been a cold one to say the least. It is always my mission to find the warmest attire. At first, I thought I would never get used to this weather but I believe I finally have.
For the first time ever, I thought it wasn’t feeling too bad when it was 37 degrees out. Who have I become???? Don’t get me wrong, I am still a sun and beach type of girl…just learning to weather these winters!
Thank you for reading,
- Belted Wool Blend Plaid Coat – Plaid is all over and its even better on a coat. This standout piece will take you from day to night.
- Heather Double Breasted Tweed Coat – This tweed coat is classy and works well with office wear.
- Snap Tweed Coat With Pockets – Stand out with red coat this winter. Red is always a good idea.
- Checkered Yellow Peacoat – For even more color, try this yellow coat. The shape is comfortable and allows for you to layer sweaters underneath.
- Lapel Red Houndstooth Woolen Coat – This coat combines the plaid trend with red. This wool coat is also sure to keep you warm in these colder temperatures.